Friday, November 04, 2011

Granada Gouache

Granada - 33 x 35cm gouache on Khadi paper

Some of my favourite things about Granada.  

I didn't actually see a Song Thrush in Granada but there was what looks like a tiny one on a beautiful tin of Pimenton Picante that I had to have.  We have thrushes in the garden here in Tuscany at the moment but they refuse to sit and pose for me.  I owe the reference for this little fellow to the generosity of photographer Dick Daniels - Birds of The World - An Online Bird Book.  





5 comments:

LivesArt said...

Beatiful!!!

Joan Tavolott said...

I love the richness of the colors and the square format works perfectly for this!!!

Bridget Hunter said...

I like the new look blog. And this has worked out really well. Such lovely "blues"

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

A lovely compilation work. Delightful colours too.

Felicity Grace said...

Such a lovely composition, I really like this style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...