Tuesday, May 31, 2011

EDM #131 - Draw a Spray Bottle


Last day of May. Last sketch of the EDiM Challenge. I can't say I'm not relieved. Trouble is there are still a few empty pages in this sketchbook. I should have done more double page spreads.

Now I'm free to dream about Provence. We have a special blog for our painting holiday - Four Go Painting in Provence. If you fancy a free virtual trip to the South of France at this perfect time of year you could subscribe to the Blog or follow us on Twitter - 4PP

3 comments:

Liz Steel said...

although I know it has been a struggle and somewhat uninspiring... I think your sketches have ALL been wonderful and I love them very much!!!!
Sorry that I wasn't able to keep up with everyone this year!

Can't wait for the prep and adventures in Provence!!!

Dermott said...

You've distilled my personality into a spray!

You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

Again.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on finishing!

Have a fabulous time in Provence, I've already subscribed to the feed so I can follow your adventures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...