Wednesday, May 18, 2011

EDM 115,116,117 - Basket, Leaf, Bead







Every Day in May (EDiM) I have to draw something from the EDM list. It's now past the middle of May and I'm feeling like one does half way through a diet, thinking of reasons to give up.

It's not that I'm not getting something out of this exercise but, looking down the list of subjects I still have to go, I'm thinking of other things I should be sketching outside while the weather is beautiful. See what I mean, like being on a diet and thinking of reasons to give up.

Today's Wednesday afternoon watercolour group too, so I will get outside to paint.

You can see where everyone else is up to with the EDiM Challenge HERE. Some gorgeous, imaginative sketches.

8 comments:

Shirley said...

The marble, and especially the reflections, are perfect! Go outside and paint1

Unknown said...

Love all the EDiMs in the last 3 posts. I especially like your ugly thing, your birds and the peas.

Making A Mark said...

Did I tell you about the multiple artworks a day regime for Provence? ;)

Come on - you can do it! Sketch outside as well! :D

Making A Mark said...

I forgot to say - I think you're doing really well with what you've done so far!

Robyn Sinclair said...

Shirley - Thank you. For once I did exactly as told.

Sue - Many thanks.

Katherine - Why do you think I'm frantically practising?! I'm glad you think I'm doing well. You will be horrified when you see how slow I am.

Making A Mark said...

We'll have you sketching really fast before you go home!

Jani said...

I really like your flashlight line drawing..bravissima

xjanix

Jani said...

flashlight is great....bravissima

xjanix

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...