Sunday, May 08, 2011

EDM 107 - Draw how you get your news


Radio Box - I love it!

I'd like to say I read the Italian papers at the bar in the morning but it wouldn't be true because I'm illiterate in this land. Thank goodness for the Internet, my iPod Touch and a great little App called Radio Box.

At any time of day I can tune in to Radio National or News Radio (Australia) or BBC Radio 4. As a former journalist I haven't kicked the habit of following breaking news - all night if necessary.

This is Day 7 of the Everyday in May Challenge.

4 comments:

Joan Y said...

I am never without my apple gadgets either! Love the drawing of your iPod Touch! And this Radio Box is very intriguing to me!

Felicity Grace said...

Lovely drawing Robyn. I love how drawing something ordinary can reveal so much about us! I've never heard of a Radio Box either.

shirley said...

Wonderful interpretation/composition for the challenge. Now I need to find out more about Radio Box - sounds great.

Unknown said...

Add me to the list of those who haven't heard of Radio Box.
But I don't like following the news anyway. I prefer to stay in my own little happy world...
Your sketch/painting is wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...