Saturday, May 28, 2011

EDM #125 - Draw a Bird


It's taken a while but the collared doves are now happily at home in our garden, competing with the sparrows and pigeons for the food and bath. This one sits peering into the bedroom at me while I peer back through my binoculars. They are so dainty, I love them.

Still dragging the chain with my Every Day in May Challenge. You can see everyone's drawings on the flickr group: http://flickr.com/groups/edmeverydayinmay2011

I need to catch up by the end of the month so I can post #131 on May 31 and pretend I kept up the discipline of painting every day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thats a lovely painting, and you have doves in your yard! They must be so much fun to watch and listen to.

Robyn Sinclair said...

Many thanks, Katherine. They are fun to watch but sometimes I would like to turn off their constant calling. Come to think of it, they haven't been so noisy lately so perhaps breeding season is over.

Making A Mark said...

You can do it!

Alison Staite said...

Great study Robyn! Is that Cobalt Blue Deep per chance....? :o)

Robyn Sinclair said...

Katherine, I'm staggering towards the finish.

Good guess, Alison. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...