Saturday, December 20, 2008

Phew.... for a moment I thought

I noticed Jeanette at Illustrated Life had played the game What Card are You? and posted the results on her blog. There was a bit of finger wagging at the end of the profile on Jeanette's card about things I quite like to do. So I didn't think I really wanted to know What Card I Am. I've always been a bit spooked by fortune telling but then I also have insatiable curiosity, so of course I had to go to Vivien's blog Painting Prints & Stuff and click on the link.

I did hesitate over the question 'Do you like to drink or smoke?' Well, I don't smoke! Anyway my mother always taught me to tell the truth. So I wasn't optimistic about what my card might be.



You are the World


Completion, Good Reward.


The World is the final card of the Major Arcana, and as such represents saturnian energies, time, and completion.


The World card pictures a dancer in a Yoni (sometimes made of laurel leaves). The Yoni symbolizes the great Mother, the cervix through which everything is born, and also the doorway to the next life after death. It is indicative of a complete circle. Everything is finally coming together, successfully and at last. You will get that Ph.D. you've been working for years to complete, graduate at long last, marry after a long engagement, or finish that huge project. This card is not for little ends, but for big ones, important ones, ones that come with well earned cheers and acknowledgements. Your hard work, knowledge, wisdom, patience, etc, will absolutely pay-off; you've done everything right.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

3 comments:

Laura Frankstone said...

That sounds really right for you---your hard work, knowledge, wisdom will pay off. Of course, being the world is a burden, but someone's got to do it ;D.
I'm a High Priestess, no matter how many times I take the test. (And by 'how many times,' I mean three.
Xoxo,
L

Jeanette Jobson said...

The World huh? Pretty big shoes to fill, but I know you can do it.

There you see? You CAN drink at Christmas after all! :) I just get to go quietly insane...

Robyn Sinclair said...

Laura - I'm certainly feeling like the world today - an economic disaster, conflicted, running out of time!

Jeanette - I think your creative energy will put paid to that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...